From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Getting rid of the bin directory
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 20:43:06 GMT
I just updated the build.xml so the version in that file is updated
automatically. For anyone who cares this is how you prepare to tag
cordova-android.

1) edit the VERSION file with the new version number.
2) Run "ant jar"
3) Create a new commit adding the files:

VERSION
bin/templates/project/cordova/templates/project/assets/www/index.html
framework/assets/www/index.html
framework/src/org/apache/cordova/Device.java

4) tag the new version

git tag -a {version} -m '{version}'

5) Push the commit and tag

git push cordova master
git push --tags cordova master

Hmmm...I should probably write a script for this but instead I'm off
to take my family to supper.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald