From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Getting rid of the bin directory
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 19:42:09 GMT
I'm about to push up a change to the android "bin/create" script. That
script calls "bin/templates/project/cordova/create" which in turn
expects the files:

    bin/templates/project/cordova/templates/project/res/xml/cordova.xml
    bin/templates/project/cordova/templates/project/res/xml/plugins.xml

to be hanging around. This is what caused the bug in 1.6.0 as they
were not up to date. Since I'm a firm believer that source code
control should only have one copy of any given file I've modified the
scripts so they go get cordova.xml and plugins.xml from their
canonical locations in "framework/res/xml".

I think the benefits are obvious.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

P.S. Yes, I am in a bad mood.