From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Standardize exec identifiers
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 17:56:55 GMT
If possible, can we avoid using spaces in plugin identifiers?  I expect at
some point we will be standardizing deeper into native.
ex. from iOS cordova-js build

DebugConsole.prototype.log = function(message, maxDepth) {
    if (this.logLevel <= DebugConsole.INFO_LEVEL)
        exec(null, null, 'Debug Console', 'log',
            [ this.processMessage(message, maxDepth), { logLevel: 'INFO' } ]
        );
    else
        this.winConsole.log(message);
};

WP7 has a similar concept for console.log, but the above code will be
difficult to maintain cross-platform because of the space in the identifier.

The above code, would however work without modification on WP7 IF the exec
call was using 'DebugConsole'

namespace WP7CordovaClassLib.Cordova.Commands { public class DebugConsole :
BaseCommand { public void log(string msg){ Debug.WriteLine("Log:" + msg); }
public void error(string msg){ Debug.WriteLine("Error:" + msg); } public
void warn(string msg){ Debug.WriteLine("Warn:" + msg); } } }