From Jolien Coenraets <jolien.coenra...@ugent.be>
Subject Cordova Android: how to retrieve ID of dialog?
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2012 13:49:22 GMT
Hi everyone,

For my dissertation I am creating a scenario test solution for Android
Cordova applications, based on JUnit. So far everything went well but now I
am a bit stuck and need your help.

If you have an application that uses an alert or confirm dialog you aren't
able to go to the next step untill you hit some of the buttons. To handle
this situation in a scenario test, I need the id of the dialog box to call
the findViewById and manipulate the buttons, check the message in the box,
... . I looked deeper in the Android code of Cordova, but it seems that at
the moment of creation of this AlertDialog, no id is given as parameter
which makes it hard to find the dialog box.

Is there any way I could access this AlertDialog?

Kind regards,

Jolien Coenraets