From Gord Tanner <gtan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tag BlackBerry for 1.6.0rc1?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 03:02:59 GMT
So I pushed some of my work for converted the mobile-spec to jasmine:
https://github.com/gtanner/incubator-cordova-mobile-spec

Currently converted:
- battery
- accel
- camera
- capture

(don't run the all test harness as it will probably break ;))

I should be able to finish converting the tests quickly and I have been
testing on the PlayBook.

Thought I would give everyone a heads up and allow you to bask in the
awesome of running "X of Y" tests where Y is a number that actually is
useful.

Gord

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Gord Tanner <gord@tinyhippos.com> wrote:

> On another note, I might have a branch locally here where I am converting
> the tests to jasmine  ...... just saying ;)
>

> On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Gord Tanner <gord@tinyhippos.com> wrote:
>
>> I pushed my changes for network for you (did a pull request to your
>> fork).  It seems ok but I don't have much context as to what was broken /
>> not working on the playbook to start ;)
>>

>> On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
>>
>>> Man those variable test result #'s drive me nuts.

>>> needs a

>>> off.

I think