From Gord Tanner <gtan...@gmail.com>
Subject Conversation of mobile-spec tests to jasmine
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 19:47:22 GMT
Hello everyone,

I started porting the mobile-spec tests to jasmine to get around the X test
of Y passed, where Y is some number between 0 and useless.

You can see my work done here:
https://github.com/gtanner/incubator-cordova-mobile-spec

Currently converted:
- Accelerometer
- Battery
- Camera
- Capture
- Compass
- Contacts (this one hurt)
- Device

I got to file and stopped in sheer terror of converting a 2000 line file ;)
 The other tests should come together quickly.

I wanted to give a formal heads up that I was working on this and to beg
for help on the file tests.

Also I have only been testing on the PlayBook to make sure the tests run so
we should probably have a couple other platforms run these tests to make
sure the tests run on those platforms (they should but better safe than
sorry).

Gord