From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.6.1
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 22:37:32 GMT
Then we have to scrap the other three(?) iOS parameters ones that
already exist in common if you noticed. Don't know how we merge
(unmerge?) this one properly because taking those out will break
everyone that is using it, but a deprecation is the way to go as per
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/DeprecationPolicy . We can remove this
new commit and I'll find a way to get this in somehow.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
> The problem is that this parameter doesn't belong in the common API. It'd
> be just ignored in Android, but the whole point of cordova-js is so that
> it's common.  It'd look pretty screwed up to add this to the docs, IMO.
>
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 3:26 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> To fix two bugs for Camera.takePicture on iOS
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
>> > so what's the point of this new parameter?

>> Android

>> anis.kadri@gmail.com>

of day today after

well in jira...

> [...]