incubator-callback-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chicken and the Egg: Proposed process for Corodova JS releases
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 23:53:37 GMT
Tag now? I can tag

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 3:18 PM, Simon MacDonald
<simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
> On Apr 9, 2012 5:13 PM, "Joe Bowser" <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey
>>
>> Since both iOS and Android are waiting on Cordova JS to be tagged 1.6,
>> since we need to test the tagged js before we can release 1.6, and since
>> those tests could fail and cause us to have to make changes to Cordova JS,
>> I propose that we do the following to get this thing released.
>>
>> Cordova-JS tags with a 1.6.0rc2
>> The other platforms test the 1.6.0rc2 JS.
>> If the tests pass, we tag both cordova-js 1.6 and cordova 1.6
>> if the tests fail, we tag the platforms 1.6.0rc2, and we work through the
>> bugs.
>>
>> Does this make sense to everyone? We're kind of in a chicken and the egg
>> thing right now with this release, and it's starting to hold us up a bit.
>>
>> Joe
>>

Mime
View raw message