From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JS: tagged 1.6.1
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 23:30:01 GMT
I'm failing two manual tests. Step 1 of
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/iOSManualTests - I'm not getting pause
and resume events for some reason, but all other events are fine.

I've verified I'm getting the lifecycle events in native, but when
calling to javascript "cordova.fireDocumentEvent('pause') " and
"cordova.fireDocumentEvent('resume') " - none of the my callbacks are
receiving the event.

Any clue? I see there are overrides for document.addEventListener that
special-case these two events though, not sure what's going on in
there yet. Debugging.