From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JS: tagged 1.6.1
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 23:41:10 GMT
I've verified that all the events are dispatched through this line:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js/blob/master/lib/cordova.js#L120

But for pause and resume events _only_, the callbacks are not called,
which definitely points the problem at the special-casing of pause and
resume in document.addEventListener override - but I'm not familiar
with the channel stuff to debug this quick.