From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [iOS] Factoring out JavaScript code from Objective-C
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 19:37:15 GMT
Just had the same thought after I sent that email - precisely since
all our stuff is "self-contained" in plugins, separating them out and
adding a dependency will add on to the work we would have to do.

I added manual tests to the release checklist:
Step 2 of http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/IOSReleaseChecklist
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/iOSManualTests