From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [iOS] Factoring out JavaScript code from Objective-C
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 19:23:51 GMT
I'm not sure that makes it any easier.  Yes, we can check for things like
Capital C Cordova, vs lower case c cordova, but it makes the actual coding
more disjoint IMHO.  Generally the strings are pretty specific to the
plugin. And, having them all in a separate file makes it harder to separate
out the plugin code.   I think what we really need is better testing
mechanisms to catch these type of errors.

my two cents,
-becky