From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Passing parameters to camera.getPicture instead of object -WHY?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 20:44:34 GMT
Somehow I missed this change in unified JS. Why are we now passing an array
of parameters to getPicture rather than an options object?   By passing the
object, we allowed people to easily extend the getPicture api by just
adding their new option into an options object and modifying their copy of
the device specific camera implementation. They did not have to modify the
PhoneGap/Cordova.js implementation (at least on the iOS side).  Now, in
order to add a new parameter to getPicture, you need to modify the JS as
well to pass yet another parameter into getPicture - the list is already
long and we have lost some of the iOS options that were available.

curious minds are a dangerous thing......