From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: 1.6.1
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:42:36 GMT
Ok, everyone back away from the ledge! We discussed 1.7 as a bug fix
only release. (Excepting possibly CordovaView which I think might be
why Joe is concerned.) Again only bug fixes, and docs updates. The
date is arbitrary but the benefit is a release that is all about
hardening.

Looks like we might even ship a point release between now and then.
Which is a good thing: not a bad thing.

The longer a delay between releases the more things that can creep in
delaying further and making each point a monolith which increases our
odds of a bad release. [1]

[1] http://phonegap.com/2012/04/12/rolling-releases-how-apache-cordova-becomes-phonegap-and-why/