From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: 1.6.1
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:53:49 GMT
The docs in 1.5 were an issue. No question. That rattled the community
and rightfully so. And they are fixed in 1.6.

Quality, from my perspective has never been higher. Go have a read of
CordovaJS and then look at the JS for 1.3 and tell me that isn't a
significant improvement! Across platforms we are more consistent than
ever.

As to adoption, downloads are up, roughly 10-25% week on week for
2012. I think a big part of that is the fact that we roll releases so
quickly addressing issues immediately rather than holding out.