From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: 1.7 content
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:58:55 GMT
Gotta update that. CordovaJS shipped on WP in 1.6 (thanks to Jesse).
CordovaView is in progress. If you scroll down you can see the
*proposal* for CLI tooling in 1.7. Basically it boils down to the
following scripts for each platform:

create
update
log
debug
release
test
benchmark
autotest

iOS, Android, and BlackBerry all have some start of these existing.
With each platform having these basic automatoins in place, and
documented, we'll be in a good spot to wrap them in a master
script/project of some kind and also can facilitate other things like
CI automation on a project by project basis.

Doc Improvement project is a brainstorm session waiting to happen. Put
as a placeholder. Basically we know we want to document: plugin api,
cli tooling, and a getting started app.