From Tim Kim <timki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coho Release tool *MENTOR INPUT NEEDED*
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 22:09:43 GMT
Hey Jukka,

With all the repos now tagged at 1.6.0rc1 so I thought we'd give this
another go:
http://people.apache.org/~goya/1.6.0rc1/

Some notes:
- A few of the src archives don't have the version/notice file since those
were included post 1.6.0rc1. When we do release 1.6, those will be included.
- References to phonegap in the readmes: I wasn't sure if we wanted to
remove all the references just yet since there are a lot of useful links
under the phonegap name. I put a note that this would change in the future
so I hope that's sufficient.
- Documentation and build instructions: I didn't want to put all of the
build instructions into the top level readme, so I hope putting a comment
that those instructions are within the readmes of the platform folders
would suffice.