From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coho script
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2012 11:31:09 GMT
On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 23:21, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:

> One (tiny) possible problem with the release script auto grabbing the
> latest tagged js is, there is a possibility that it just might contain
> new changes that hasn't been tested which the maintainer has not
> signed off on (ie tested). But we might be able to mitigate this by
> always releasing a rc build that gets tested again, before the
> "official" release.

+1.  This seems like common sense, but the rush we have at the end of a
release cycle leaves me wary of issues that may drop in, in these final
moments.

We should also make sure that everyone knows about changes to common-js
being dropped in, especially at the end of the cycle.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org