From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Command Line Tooling
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 11:00:14 GMT
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 03:58, Jan Becicka <Jan.Becicka@seznam.cz> wrote:

>  I'm looking at http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CommandLineToolingDesign
> and I'd like to ask for help.
> This document describes command line tool "cordova" but it looks like this
> tool is not distributed with phonegap. Is this tool already available
> somewhere or is the document just proposal for new tooling support?
> If this is just a proposal, is it tracked somewhere?

The document you referenced is just some thoughts I wrote down once when I
had a bit of time to do so.  There is no tool, just that document.  The
proposal isn't tracked anywhere yet - I'm not a fan of super-long-lived bug
reports; I was thinking more than once we settle on a design, we can start
writing bugs to implement it.

> Or is there any other command line tool for creating cordova projects?

There are some command-line tools available with some platforms - I'm not
familiar with them, someone else can chime in on those.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org