From Patrick Mueller <>
Subject Re: [Android] Getting rid of the bin directory
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:42:45 GMT
On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 18:53, Filip Maj <> wrote:

> We're trying to figure out what the command line tooling is gonna look
> like ...
> Until that decision is made I don't think we should touch the scripts.

+1 Ain't broke, don't fix it.

But even more: UNTIL WE HAVE NEW COMMAND LINE TOOLING, not just when we
make a "decision" on command line tooling.  I'm figuring that we'll be
doing one or two CLI's to "throw away" [1] before figuring out what works.
(and so, the sooner we start building the throw aways, the better).

And especially: I don't want to remove it in 1.7 only to have to add it
back in 1.8.

Patrick Mueller