From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advice for upgrading iOS plugins for 1.6?
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 18:26:15 GMT
On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 14:10, Becky Gibson <gibson.becky@gmail.com> wrote:

> We might want to consider something similar for Cordova.hasResource()

If, long-term (2.0?), plugins are authored as "modules", then I think most
of the uses of hasResource()/addResource() go away.  Most of the uses that
I've seen use a pattern of calls to these functions to ensure the plugin
code is only "run" once.  For "modules", there's a guarantee that the code
is only run once - when the module is first require()'d.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org