From Viras <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: JS-Plugin code for cordova 1.6+
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:02:47 GMT
I think we are talking about two totally different things here.

Of course the native side uses the passed in success / error callbacks
(like it was before as well).

I was wondering about how the actual application which uses a
self-defined plugin should call the plugin-javascript code.

So e.g. in my case the PowerManagement plugin would be called like
this:

cordova.require('cordova/plugin/powermanagement').acquire(
					function() { alert( 'hooray' ); },
					function() { alert( 'oh no!' ); }
					);

I was just wondering if the
"cordova.require('cordova/plugin/powermanagement')" is correct or if
there is any shortcut to the plugin code - but I guess not!

Best,
Viras