From Shazron Abdullah <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pull request for ticket CB-442
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 17:33:12 GMT
Thanks Marcus, I'll test it today. Did you send in your Apache iCLA?

On Friday, 6 April, 2012 at 7:40 AM, Marcus Wu wrote:

> I've submitted a pull request for ticket CB-442 to prevent the FileTransfer download
command from blocking javascript on iOS. For convenience I have pasted my pull request comments
below:

> > I have converted the download command from using the blocking NSData dataWithContentsOfURL:
call to use a NSURLConnection so that performance is improved.

> > I added on to the existing delegate rather than creating a second one for the download.
Additionally, I am checking the HTTP status code on the response so we don't end up saving
an error page and returning success.

> The changes are rather significant for the download command so please let me know if
I need to improve it in any way.