From Viras <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: JS-Plugin code for cordova 1.6+
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 08:57:42 GMT
Nevermind I figured it out myself. Stupid me forgot that plugins reside
outside the actual cordova namespace prefix and therefor I need to
prefix "cordova" to function calls like require, define, etc. :).

BTW: Should the actual application code use
"cordova.require('whatever').function()" or is there any "shortcut" to
plugins? (since window.plugins is deprecated, right?)

Best,
Viras

--
GOFG - Get On Fat Guy