From Ronny Mennerich <ronny.menner...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Playbook cordova-js testing
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:43:17 GMT
BTW: it seems OS 2.0.0.7971 has a bug with
blackberry.system.hasDataCoverage() functionality since it in every case
throws a true and not false if I disconnect from Wifi network. Also
tested with Cordova and it always returns me "wifi" as result for
"navigator.network.connection.type".
Also the online/offline events are not working well since it seems
always to stay in "online" mode.
When putting Wifi connection offline I get an Error in WebInspector
console with the following result:
["ReferenceError: Can't find variable: item", "local:///index.html", 1]

I do not know what is going on with the app and if this is kind of my
error or a bug in OS 2.0.0.7971?

Ken Wallis schrieb:
> Great, thanks Ronny.  I'll take a look at the readme.

privileged material (including material protected by the solicitor-client or other applicable
privileges), or constitute non-public information. Any use of this information by anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your system. Use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission by unintended recipients
is not authorized and may be unlawful.

> This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information, privileged
and may be unlawful.