From Ronny Mennerich <ronny.menner...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Playbook cordova-js testing
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:08:39 GMT
Drew, thx. At this time, is it possible to use the FileTransfer on
Playbook? I tried to implement a JS version for Playbook using a XHR
request to get the blob + blackberry.io.file.saveFile, but it seems to
not work when storing the xhr.response blob. At this time this is the
main API I need to get working on the Playbook, since it is working well
for me on iOS+Android but not yet on Playbook.