From Ronny Mennerich <ronny.menner...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Playbook cordova-js testing
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:50:52 GMT
Hi.

I would like to get it working with the latest version of Cordova for
Playbook (Sim+Device). Right now I tried to get the 1.5 sample working
building it with ant, but it seems to not work. Seems the .jar/Java part
of Phonegap 1.5 is missing and the app throws an error on the device or
in the simulator "file system error: ClassFile cannot be found".

Would like to be part in this discussion to work with the Cordova APIs
for Playbook.

Ronny