From gtan...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Passing parameters to camera.getPicture instead of object -WHY?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 22:11:41 GMT
If someone wanted an options arg why couldn't they just pass:

[{f: 2, a: 1}]

I think I am just missing the need to choose one or the other, where the array seems fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Becky Gibson <gibson.becky@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 17:27:33
To: <callback-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Passing parameters to camera.getPicture instead of object -WHY?

Ok, so to support iOS camera.getPicture for this release, I need to add 3
more arguments to the takePicture device api - bringing the total up to 10!
 And then in 1.7, we get to undo all of this work - wtf?  And, just for the
record,  the call to exec from the Android 1.4.1 camera.getPicture()
 accepted an options parameter  and passed those to CameraLauncher.java as
an object.

sorry, but I'm just a bit cranky as I keep discovering all of the things
that are broken in unified JS.

-b