From Git at Apache <...@git.apache.org>
Subject incubator-cordova-ios pull request: Change FileTransfer download to not use...
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 14:35:30 GMT
GitHub user marcuswu opened the pull request at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/pull/10

----
Change FileTransfer download to not use a blocking call

I have converted the download command from using the blocking NSData dataWithContentsOfURL:
call to use a NSURLConnection so that performance is improved.

I added on to the existing delegate rather than creating a second one for the download. Additionally,
I am checking the HTTP status code on the response so we don't end up saving an error page
and returning success.
----

You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running
$ git pull https://github.com/marcuswu/incubator-cordova-ios CB-442

Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/pull/10.patch