From Git at Apache <...@git.apache.org>
Subject incubator-cordova-mobile-spec pull request: Fixes CB-439 CompassHeading tim...
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 19:00:32 GMT
GitHub user becka11y opened the pull request at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-mobile-spec/pull/3

----
Fixes CB-439 CompassHeading timestamp in milliseconds

Just want to give folks a chance to comment.  Our docs indicate that CompassHeading.timestamp
is represented in milliseconds.  It got changed to a Date object in unified JS.  Making this
change to set it back to milliseconds.   Have also updated mobile-spec:  https://github.com/becka11y/incubator-cordova-mobile-spec/tree/cb439Timestamp

Please ignore Simon's commit 25824ddb -in this request as it is already commited in apache-git.
 Unfortunately my origin is ahead of github apache.
----

You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running
$ git pull https://github.com/becka11y/incubator-cordova-mobile-spec cb439Timestamp

Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-mobile-spec/pull/3.patch