incubator-callback-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Carl Mason (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (CB-592) SQLITE Error code = 23, msg = not authorized (Intermittently)
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 11:35:51 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-592?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Carl Mason updated CB-592:
--------------------------

    Description: 
Intermittently receiving the error message, when executing an update statement on SQLLite
database. 

04-27 10:22:38.288: I/SqliteDatabaseCpp(1428): sqlite returned: error code = 23, msg = not
authorized, db=/data/data/com.packagename/databases/webview.db

(example)
tx.executeSql('UPDATE JOB SET postcode = "' + $("#tbPostcode").val() + '" WHERE id = "' +
window.localStorage.getItem("job_id") +'"', [], querySuccess, errorCB);

It appears it could be to do with the version variable in openDatabase(..).

When I fire openDatabase on a FIRST execution with a version "1.0", create some tables and
insert some data - I will get the above error intermittently when trying to update. However,
if I then change all of the database interaction to a version "1.1" (or anything different)
deploy the application and execute a second time - and go on to create a second database and
start updating/interacting with the database the error goes away. Obviously this is not a
feasible workaround when deploying an app live. 


  was:
Intermittently receiving the error message, when executing an update statement on SQLLite
database. 

04-27 10:22:38.288: I/SqliteDatabaseCpp(1428): sqlite returned: error code = 23, msg = not
authorized, db=/data/data/com.packagename/databases/webview.db

(example)
tx.executeSql('UPDATE JOB SET postcode = "' + $("#tbPostcode").val() + '" WHERE id = "' +
window.localStorage.getItem("job_id") +'"', [], querySuccess, errorCB);

It appears it could be to do with the version variable in openDatabase(..).

When I fire openDatabase on a FIRST execution with a version "1.0", create some tables and
insert some data - I will get the above error intermittently when trying to update. However,
if I then change all of the database interaction to a version "1.1" (or anything different)
and create a second database and start updating/interacting with the database the error goes
away. Obviously this is not a feasible workaround when deploying an app live. I must stress
that its intermittent, without any change to the code base.


    
> SQLITE Error code = 23, msg = not authorized (Intermittently)
> -------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CB-592
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-592
>             Project: Apache Callback
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Android, CordovaJS
>    Affects Versions: 1.6.1
>         Environment: Android 3.1. Cordova 1.6.1 but also older versions (also appears
to be the same in "phonegap" 1.3.0. Motorola Xoom. Eclipse. JQuery Mobile.
>            Reporter: Carl Mason
>            Assignee: Joe Bowser
>            Priority: Blocker
>   Original Estimate: 96h
>  Remaining Estimate: 96h
>
> Intermittently receiving the error message, when executing an update statement on SQLLite
database. 
> 04-27 10:22:38.288: I/SqliteDatabaseCpp(1428): sqlite returned: error code = 23, msg
= not authorized, db=/data/data/com.packagename/databases/webview.db
> (example)
> tx.executeSql('UPDATE JOB SET postcode = "' + $("#tbPostcode").val() + '" WHERE id =
"' + window.localStorage.getItem("job_id") +'"', [], querySuccess, errorCB);
> It appears it could be to do with the version variable in openDatabase(..).
> When I fire openDatabase on a FIRST execution with a version "1.0", create some tables
and insert some data - I will get the above error intermittently when trying to update. However,
if I then change all of the database interaction to a version "1.1" (or anything different)
deploy the application and execute a second time - and go on to create a second database and
start updating/interacting with the database the error goes away. Obviously this is not a
feasible workaround when deploying an app live. 

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message