From Viras <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: cordova-qt WebView issue
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 10:56:53 GMT
Hmm I see - well I wanted to avoid splitting up code for different Qt
versions - but seems as if we have no choice anymore.

I will try to come up with a Wiget based solution which is compatible
to the QML versions, so that we just switch using pre-processor
statements!

weinre is okay but everyday quick-simulator-debugging the console is
much more suitable (IMO).

Best,
Wolfgang

--