From Johnny Ray <joh...@johnnyray.me>
Subject Confusion
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 15:04:15 GMT
A colleague and myself were trying to add functionality to the iOS framework. When we were
attempting to actually create the JS side code we were a bit confused about things not seeming
to work. Two things:

1.) We notices a section in the JS read me which says the only supported platform is Android.
Can someone explain what is meant by this?

2.) If it iOS JS changes are supported at this point where can we find more documentation
as to how to get things wired to the native side?

Thanks,

--
Johnny Ray
http://johnnyray.me/