From Ryan Stewart <rstew...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Warning for unsupported platforms?
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2012 21:34:22 GMT
Is this what you're looking for Leif? Just the js file?

https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/blob/master/CordovaLib/javascript/cordova.ios.js

=Ryan

On Mar 18, 2012, at 2:29 PM, Leif Wells wrote:

@Joe
I was talking about the current cordova-1.5.0.js file, which is an
Android-only release, a fact which I completely missed.

@Shazron
Do we know when we can celebrate unification? ;-)

Also, can someone direct me to the currently working version of the Cordova
file which works with iOS? I hear it is available, but am not sure I am
using the latest.

Thanks to you all.

Leif