From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Tag BlackBerry for 1.6.0rc1?
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 16:23:11 GMT
Just to sort of play as devil's advocate, the docs and release notes for
PhoneGap since 1.0 have not mentioned anything about PlayBook.

I agree that we should not regress (and comparing against 1.5 makes a lot
of sense). Last I played with PlayBook I am positive the File API was not
working (which accounts for ~180-200 failing tests).

I'm of the opinion that we should tag it...