From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Tag BlackBerry for 1.6.0rc1?
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 22:08:36 GMT
The "Audio" section of the manual tests in mobile-spec test Media +
Capture functionality, FYI.

None of the platforms implement the "supported modes" for any of the
capture methods. This is a known limitation at the moment. Actually, I
think BlackBerry is the only platform that *could* support these since it
provides a native API for this.

As for the other issues: it is likely different expectations that
cordova-js has for the interactions with the native code compared to what
the blackberry-specific JavaSCript defined before. A good start would be
to compare the old JS implementations (specifically: the calls to exec)
and see what parameter differences exist. Then, line up the native
platform with the exec calls that cordova-js employs.