From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: endless refactoring of plugins until "Cordova 2.x"
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 17:05:52 GMT
FYI one of Simon's latest commits to the mobile spec [1] added "platform
tests" for testing things such as the existence of the PhoneGap global and
other artifacts of the initial plugin work.

It looks like we are already on the way to documenting/testing that stuff,
so we are implicitly working towards a "document plugin mechanics" in 1.7
and beyond.

[1]
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-mobile-spec.git;
a=commit;h=79a84e59383501f1cccb025e64e35e31d284aac4