From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: source license comments in incubator-cordova-js js files
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:31:00 GMT
Blargh, lots of text. Man licenses are annoying ;/

Toss this into issue 280 as part of the re-org of cordova-js?

Also: a minifier would fix this. Build process for cordova-js could toss
the vanilla apache license into the top of the built file, while the
minifier strips all comments incl. license from each plugin file at build
time?