From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Normalization of acceleration values
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 17:08:05 GMT
Laying devices flat on a table, with the screen pointed up, values were:

Android 4.0.2 (Galaxy Nexus): x=0, y=0, z=9.8
iPod 5.0.1: x=0, y=0.5 (wtf?), z=-1

As a result, in my cordova-js integration branch for iOS, I've added a "g"
constant at -9.81 and multiplied the return values from native by that.
This lines up Android and iOS.

Not sure what to make of the "at rest" value for y in the iPod, though...

On 3/15/12 7:58 PM, "Dan Silivestru" <dan.silivestru@gmail.com> wrote:

>+1 as well.
>
>I'll look into the values returned for the BlackBerry. At first glance
>they
>seem to be 2 orders of magnitude greater then g. I'll post back to the
>group once I have the answer.
>
>On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 10:47 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +1
>> On Mar 15, 2012 7:42 PM, "Bryce Curtis" <curtis.bryce@gmail.com> wrote: