From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Normalization of acceleration values
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 23:43:58 GMT
Hey all,

I'm bringing this one back up :)

I am leaning towards going with the spec Jesse linked to [1] and having
all the platforms roll with units expressed as m/s^2.

>From a conversation I just had with Jesse this issue just came up in WP7
as well.

I will do some testing on my iPod + android and see what the different
return values are currently. I'll try to consolidate. We will have to
update docs for this as well!

[1] http://dev.w3.org/geo/api/spec-source-orientation.html#devicemotion