From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Pull request for updated contacts tests
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 22:27:35 GMT
Hey Becky and everyone else,

I made a few tweaks to your pull request and have merged it in. I made the
tests a bit more atomic and added some setup/teardown methods for cleaning
up the global contact objects created (so we don't persist contacts into
the device address book, or at least try not to).

I am about to push up the improved tests to the mobile-spec repo. All of
the new tests pass on Android (hurray!). Some of the test are failing on
iOS though (at least the cordova-js rework for iOS).