From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Port on Tizen
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:20:44 GMT
Awesome! Gonna keep my eye out on that one :)

I would recommend checking out the unified javascript project for cordova,
which employs a structure to define the JS API for all cordova platforms.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js

This is another platform that provides a pure JS API (along with BB
WebWorks and webOS).

Perhaps now is the time to come back to what Jesse / Drew / Gord brought
up a month or so ago about adding another level of granularity to
cordova-js (exec specifically)Š Figuring out, as Jesse called it, a native
exec "proxy" layer that will direct either straight to JavaScript or
invoke the platform's exec method to send a message to native APIs. (If so
let's go back to that thread and not derail this one as I'm already doing!)