From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: navigator.orientation API + tests
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:15:28 GMT
I don't think we need to jump on supporting the new
(DeviceOrientation/Motion) events in the cordova API right away.

As a first step I would simply remove the tests for window.orientation.

As for replacing it: you can attach to the "resize" event on window, and
compare the screen width vs. screen height to figure out what orientation
the device is in.