From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Installation instructions
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:05:47 GMT
Thanks for this, however this is in the wrong place :)

You are probably mentioning the phonegap.com/start guides.

These are separate from the Apache Cordova project. The readme in the
project repositories on the Apache servers (here:
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf) should have the most up to date
and correct installation and getting started instructions.

I'll forward your edits to the person in charge over at phonegap.com.

Cheers,
Fil