From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject [Android] JS files in repo under framework/assets/js
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 19:05:27 GMT
Any objections to me removing all of the old JS files in the repo [1] except for the cordova-js
script file?

Also, I wanted to clean up the build file. Specifically, the old "check javascript" target
is completely commented out [2], and the old "build javascript" target has a bunch of commented
out stuff [3], [4], [5].

P.S. I'll be updating both the android and JS repos with a fix for issue 304 [6], where our
"require" + "define" implementations leak into global scope and apparently break some frameworks
like Dojo.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/tree/master/framework/assets/js
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/blob/master/framework/build.xml#L112-L143
[3] https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/blob/master/framework/build.xml#L149