From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Plugin Initializations
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 23:03:44 GMT
Nice, thanks Johnny!

We can add a helper "plugin registration" method that runs through and
creates a channel and adds it to the device ready array of channels.

If that's in place, we should probably refactor the JS so that each
individual plugin calls for its own registration instead of hard-coding
certain channels in (like we do for device info and connection ready).