From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: problem using jsdom in node
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 21:36:06 GMT
FYI I had issues with Lion and node 0.6.10, I reverted to node 0.6.6 and
that works good (documented that in the README)

I just have the node source on my comp, checkout whatever tagged version I
need, run ./configure, make, and make install. Symlink the node binary
into /usr/local/bin and away you go.