From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: 1.7 1.8 1.9 2.0rc planning, priorities, and plugins
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:56:28 GMT
Great overview Brian. Thanks for that!

I'd like to keep the short sprints going with the following focus points:

- take on less each sprint
    - one project-wide milestone (movement towards an improved plugin
structure)
    - one platform-specific milestone (adding new OS support, etc)
    - closing existing bugs
- maintaining backwards compatibility with deprecation notices
- higher emphasis on testing APIs
- higher emphasis on testing documentation

I feel that the short sprints have increased our communication and
encouraged an improved release process (think back 1 - 1.5 years).

Michael