From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Docs need updating from PhoneGap to Cordova
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 15:37:53 GMT
Hi Bryce,

Updating the guides of each platform should (ideally) be handled by each
platform's developers. Each JIRA issue should have a component for the
related platform. Learning from 1.5.0, we need to have these guides solid
before the 1.6.0 release.

Renaming of the assets is a very important task and as far as I know, no
one has taken it on. It would be fantastic if you have time to do it! I'm
not entirely sure how to handle the relationship of Cordova and PhoneGap.
My gut says Cordova's docs shouldn't mention PhoneGap, but that opens new
questions. Let's think more on this. I can see the renaming issue being
drawn out, so I'd suggest working on a branch and rebasing the regular docs
commits. Once we're happy with the renaming, then we can merge it into the
master. Thoughts?

Thanks opening this discussion,
Michael