From "John D. Ament" <>
Subject Attempting to upload a picture taken to a JAX-RS server
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 20:03:00 GMT

Using your examples, I built a simple app that is meant to take pictures
and upload them via jax-rs.  My javascript looks like this (based on one of
your examples)

        function uploadPhoto(imageURI) {
            var options = new FileUploadOptions();
            var params = new Object();
            params.value1 = "test";
            params.value2 = "param";

            options.params = params;
            var ft = new FileTransfer();
            ft.upload(imageURI, "",
win, fail, options);

It ends up reporting back a failure, with error code 3.  I don't see any
indication that the data was sent up to the server.  Is there anything else
I can use to troubleshoot?  The android console logs don't indicate any
failures either.